What to do in Canada?

Canadian education system is ranked among the best in the world. Besides obtaining world renowned top-quality education, international students have a unique opportunity to become Permanent Residents of Canada after completing their education. We provide a full range of immigration services to international students – from placement into a quality Canadian educational institution and applying for a Study Permit to a Permanent Residence application.

Economic Immigration

Skilled Workers, Professionals, Tradesmen and Self-Employed: Canadian economic immigration programs are designed by the government of Canada to attract educated and experienced professionals, skilled workers, skilled tradesmen and self-employed immigrants in order to support the development of a strong and prosperous Canadian economy. Canada is expected to accept a total of 300,000 permanent residents in 2017, most of whom will be permanent economic residents

Business / Investor

Canadian provincial governments invite experienced entrepreneurs who are ready to create and actively manage a business in Canada to become permanent residents. There are also passive investment programs, such as Quebec Investor Program, that provide a path to Permanent Residency through direct investment into the provincial economy. Our corporation specializes in representing individuals with high net worth and legally obtained funds that can be invested into a new or an existing business in Canada.

Provincial Entrepreneurs Class – Ten Canadian provinces have immigration programs for Entrepreneurs who are ready to invest in a new provincial business or purchase an existing business.

Investor Class – The province of Quebec has a passive investment program where experienced entrepreneurs with a minimum net worth of $1.6 million CAD can invest $800,000 CAD for a period of 5 years into the provincial economy.

Appeals to Immigration and Refugee Board

We represent our clients in front of the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) of Canada in challenging negative decisions made by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) in Family Sponsorship cases, Loss of Permanent Resident Status and Removal Orders. You have a limited amount of time to file an appeal of a negative IRCC decision.

Refugee Claims

We help individuals around the world who are in need of protection from persecution based on race, religion, nationality, political opinions and being members of a minority group, such as LGBT. We represent our clients in front of the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) of Canada in making a refugee claim to the government of Canada. Our services includes connecting refugee families with designated organizations who support refugee settlement in Canada.

Family Sponsorship

If you are a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident, you can sponsor your foreign spouse or common law partner, your dependent children, your parents and your grandparents to become Permanent Residents and join you in Canada. Please contact us to find out if how to become qualified as a sponsor. Canada is one of the few countries that legally recognizes same-sex marriage. Smart Immigration is a proud supporter of the gay and lesbian communities around the world. If you would like to sponsor your foreign spouse or a common-law partner, we would be happy to help you through every step of the process.

Temporary Foreign Workers

The Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) allows Canadian employers to hire foreign nationals to fill temporary labour and skill shortages when qualified Canadian citizens or permanent residents are not available. Canadian employers have to apply for a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC), prior to hiring a foreign worker. The LMIA application process is complex and the rate of refusal is high. If you are a Canadian employer who is planning to hire a foreign worker we can work together.

Visitor / Super Visa

If you would like to visit Canada as a tourist or to visit your friends and family, we can help with obtaining a Temporary Resident Visa.

If you are a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident, you can invite your parents and grandparents to stay in Canada for up to two years without leaving the country by applying for a Super Visa. Please contact us to find out if you qualif


What Our Clients Says